Updates in Hospital Medicine
Hospital medicine is a rapidly evolving field. To provide optimal patient care, providers need to stay current on practice standards and guidelines while working in a busy and challenging landscape. This course provides an opportunity for hospitalists to review the latest updates and guidelines in hospital medicine and is designed to provide hospitalists with educational resources that can promote their clinical competence, improve patient care, and stimulate professional growth.
- Hospitalists and other clinicians caring for hospitalized patients will benefit from this course.
- Review of fundamental and updated hospital medicine practice guidelines
- Receive expert opinions where data is lacking in the field
- Learn to apply high value, cost conscious approach when caring for patients in the hospital
- Network with other hospitalists in the area who are trying to navigate similar challenges in the field
Hospitalists and other clinicians caring for hospitalized patients will benefit from this course.
For more information and registration, visit: https://events.houstonmethodist.org/hospital-medicine
Houston Methodist Research Institute
6670 Bertner Ave.
Houston, Texas 77030
Houston Methodist CME