TMC Visitor Parking
We Are Here To Help You With Your Parking At TMC!
TMC is available to help all of visitors who are traveling to the campus with any parking needs.
Map & Guide Downloads
People with Disabilities
Parking Spaces and Display Cards
Each Texas Medical Center garage provides ample parking space for people with disabilities. For added convenience, these wide spaces are generally located near the garage elevators and are marked with the universal disability access symbol. Curb cuts, which connect the sidewalks between the garages and the nearby buildings allow people with mobility impairments to get around the Texas Medical Center with relative ease.
Houston Center for Independent Living
The Houston Center for Independent Living is an agency that provides a full range of services for individuals with disabilities. The Center, which is largely staffed by individuals with disabilities, works to help its clients gain independence and take more control over their lives. The agency provides information and referral services and conducts peer counseling, peer assistance, and support groups, independent living skills training, advocacy, and community awareness.
Red Cross Transportation Services
The Red Cross provides free transportation to the Texas Medical Center hospitals for individuals who qualify. Trips must be arranged by the hospital’s social worker several days in advance.
A service of the Metropolitan Transit Authority, METROLift offers curb-to-curb transportation for mentally or physically disabled persons.
Purchase Value Passes and Save on Parking Fees
Value Passes offer discounted rates and unlimited in-and-out privileges. If you plan to park for several days or make repeated trips to Texas Medical Center, consider one of the Prepaid options below.
$52 Prepaid Value Pass: Loaded with $60 in parking value
$100 Prepaid Value Pass: Loaded with $115 in parking value
Additional Benefits of Purchasing Prepaid Value Pass:
- Unlimited in and out privileges
- No expiration date
- Activated on your next visit, after purchase
- Use at the entry and exit, no need to stop at a Pay Station
- The remaining value is displayed when used at entry and exit
- A maximum of $19 is deducted from the Value Pass each 24-hour period
Please note: There are no refunds for unused parking. The pass does not have an expiration date and can be used for future visits. Please keep a copy of your receipt. Should the pass become lost or the barcode unreadable, please press “Help” at the entry or exit kiosk, and one of our representatives can reprint the pass and send it to the kiosk.
WHERE TO PURCHASE TEXAS MEDICAL CENTER PRE-PAID VALUE PASS
TMC Pre-paid Value Passes are available for purchase at these pay stations across the Texas Medical Center campus:
- Garage 1 – 6519 Fannin St. South Pay Station Enclosure, North Pay Station Enclosure and level 3 Skybridge Pay Station
- Garage 2 – 1151 E. Holcombe Blvd. Level 2 Skybridge to St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital and Level 1 Lobby East End
- Garage 4 – 1406 Cambridge St. Level 2 Skybridge to Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Garage 6 – 1329 Morsund St., Ground level near the Northwest pedestrian walkway
- Garage 7 – 1120 John Freeman Blvd. Ground Level next to the Elevator Lobby
- Garage 8 – 2151 W. Holcombe Blvd., Ground level next to the main garage entrance
- Garage 10 – 6700 MD Anderson Blvd. Level 1 Elevator Lobby
- Garage 15 – 6550 Bertner Ave., 1stFloor next to the elevator lobby
- AU Lot – 2050 Pressler St., Pay Station enclosure
- Leland Anderson Lot – 5611 H. Mark Croswell Jr. St. Pay Station Enclosure
- 2450 JPM Campus – 2450 Holcombe Blvd. Main Lobby Pay Station