TMC Monthly Education Training Series
|Next Event:||September 2, 2020||1st Wednesday of Each Month|
The TMC Clinical Research Professional Training and Education Committee in conjunction with Texas Chapter – SOCRA Houston/ Galveston Presents:
TMC Monthly Education Training Series (METS)
Covid chaos and the urgency of innovation: how to recognize possibilities during a pandemic
– Learn a simple framework for overcoming paralysis when you or your team are overwhelmed or uncertain
– Finally get out of busy reactive mode with the focus and energy you need
– Build positive momentum on your most important contributions as a clinical researcher
– Finish each work week more satisfied with your progress
– Become more proficient at what you do and remember how to actually enjoy your job
Founder, GCP Cafe
Date: August 5, 2020
3:30 – 4:30 PM
Zoom Conference Call
This series is designed to serve as a monthly training and educational event for clinical research professionals on our campus. The series will be of interest for all clinical research professionals.
The series will be open to personnel from all TMC Member Institutions.
SoCRA continuing education unit (1) available for attendees.
Questions: please contact TMCClinicalResearch@tmc.edu or email@example.com