Third Annual Conference on Migrant and Health – Building Partnerships for Action
|Completed Event:||December 10, 2019||8:00-17:00|
The annual conference on migration and health is designed to provide a platform for constructive policy dialogue among relevant stakeholders. Those include immigrants and organizations representing migrants, law and policy makers, government leaders, health care professionals, the faith community, health system administrators, academicians, researchers, community-based service providers, and international and multilateral organization representatives. The third annual conference in December 2019 will focus on identifying effective strategies and building partnerships to address gaps in policies, knowledge, and implementation related to the following themes:
- Policies and legislation regulate human mobility and migration
- The health of migrants and their access to healthcare
- Integration of migrants in local communities
- Migration and global health emergencies
- Migration of health care personnel.
Submit your abstract (due on September 27, 2019)!