Health and Science Policy Research Day
This free, full-day event on May 27, 2020 will convene experts from multiple disciplines (health policy, general surgery, orthotics and prosthetics, global health, genetics, epidemiology, psychiatry, urology, pediatrics) to highlight current research and discuss some of society’s biggest questions about ethics, power, control, humanity, responsibility, privacy and prevention.
Keith Wailoo, Ph.D., is the Henry Putnam University Professor of History and Public Affairs at Princeton University where he teaches in the Department of History and the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. He is Chair of the Department of History and the former Vice Dean of the Woodrow Wilson School. He is an award-winning author on drugs and drug policy; race, science, and health; genetics and society; and history of medicine, health policy and medical affairs in the U.S.
View event flyer for more information.
- Chris Amos, Ph.D.
- Sharmila Anandasabapathy, M.D.
- Michael Coburn, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- John Coverdale, M.D.
- Cedric Dark, M.D., M.P.H.
- Richard A Gibbs, Ph.D.
- Christi Guerrini, J.D., M.P.H.
- Jared Howell, M.S., C.P.O., L.P.O., F.A.A.O.P.
- SreyRam Kuy, M.D., M.H.S, F.A.C.S.
- Amy Lynn McGuire, J.D., Ph.D.
- Stephanie Morain, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Bindi Naik-Mathuria, M.D.
- Laura A. Petersen, M.D., M.P.H.
- Abbas Rana, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Jean Leclerc Raphael, M.D., M.P.H.
- Heidi Voelker Russell, M.D., Ph.D.
- Christopher Scott, Ph.D., M.A.
- Peggy Smith, Ph.D