Graduate Certificate in Health Care Management
Health care is faced with extreme complexities, breaking the conventional models of how care is perceived, designed and delivered. To address those challenges, health care professionals need to develop leadership and management skills and techniques. In the heart of the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world, this program brings together world-class faculty and leading business theory to advance the future of health care. Learn from management experts about the business topics relevant and critical to the health care industry and develop skills in a variety of management competencies.
Rice University and Baylor College of Medicine jointly provide a maximum of 72.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Reference the Accreditation/Credit Designation and Notices at the bottom of this page.
Who Should Attend
This certificate has been developed for physician executives and other senior health care administrators, including nurse executives, medical directors, and senior administrators:
- MDs and DOs in significant management and policy positions in health care institutions, including senior medical staff
- PharmDs and pharmaceutical benefit managers
- Nurse executives (VPs, CNOs, Directors)
- Division and department leaders and senior administrators in health care institutions
- Health care service-line leaders
- Corporate medical directors and senior staff
- Senior leaders in large multi-specialty group practices
- Managed care medical directors and senior staff
All participants should have a background in health care, and are currently in a leadership position or expected to take up a leadership position in the near future. Apply online.
For more information, visit: https://business.rice.edu/graduate-certificate-health-care-management
Rice University Jones Graduate School of Business - Executive Education
6100 Main St.