Bladder Cancer Summit
Friday, October 12, 2018 | 11:30 a.m. Add to Calendar
- October 13, 2018 Ending at 5 p.m.
BCAN’s Bladder Cancer Summit participants will:
- Connect with other bladder cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
- Have the opportunity to learn about the role and impact of clinical trials in the advancement of bladder cancer treatment.
- Listen to leading bladder cancer experts discuss recent and upcoming bladder cancer research advances.
- Learn best practices for raising awareness of bladder cancer in a community.
- Identify bladder cancer state and national legislative issues affecting the bladder cancer community in 2019 and beyond.
- Understand how BCAN programs and services can help in their bladder cancer journey.
JW Marriott Houston
5150 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX 77056
Stephanie Chisolm, PhD