BCAN Bladder Cancer Summit
The Bladder Cancer Summit is a free conference for bladder cancer patients and families. It is a wonderful opportunity to connect with others affected by this disease and learn about the latest in bladder cancer research and patient advocacy.
BCAN’s Patient and Family Summit participants will:
- Have the opportunity to learn about the role and impact of clinical trials in the advancement of bladder cancer treatment.
- Listen to leading bladder cancer experts discuss recent and upcoming bladder cancer research advances.
- Learn best practices for raising awareness of bladder cancer in a community.
- Identify bladder cancer state and national legislative issues affecting the bladder cancer community in 2019 and beyond.
- Understand how BCAN programs and services can help in their bladder cancer journey.
To view the full schedule
We have reserved a block of rooms at the JW Marriott Houston at 5150 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas. The room rate of $139/night plus tax. Use this link to make reservations online: https://book.passkey.com/go/BCANSummit
To reserve by phone 1-800-228-9290 and referencing your group code: Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network.
The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms in the room block ends September 20, 2018.
Registration Cancellation Policy
We will provide a full registration refund up until September 15, 2018
After September 15, 2018, we are unable to provide any refunds.
If you must cancel, your registration fee will be re-credited as a tax deductible donation to BCAN.
JW Marriott Houston
5150 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX 77056
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN)