2019 Life Science I-Corps Super Regional Cohort Program at MD Anderson
- February 13, 2019 8:00 am - 5PM
- Next Event: March 25, 2019 8:00 am - 4PM
Have an innovative life science idea or technology?
Come join teams from across the country in Houston for the 2019 I-Corps Life Science Super Regional hosted by MD Anderson Cancer Center, the #1 cancer center in the world according to US News and World Report, and located near the Texas Medical Center, the world’s largest medical center. Academic and early-stage start-ups will engage with and receive feedback from a nationally-certified teaching team from both the NSF and NIH National I-Corps programs through both onsite and virtual aspects of the 6 week program. In addition, teams will:
- Learn the fundamentals of Lean Start-up and customer discovery
- Develop the foundation for the Business Model Canvas (BMC) for your idea or technology
- Engage and connect with other innovation teams.
- Discover new insights from customer interviews.
- Connect with world-class key stakeholders and KOL’s across the Texas Medical Center.
- Qualify and prepare for application to the NSF and NIH* national I-Corps programs and a $50,000 award to develop product-market fit.
- Increase the potential success rate for future SBIR/STTR funding submissions.
*Additional eligibility criteria must be met for the I-Corps at NIH national program
MD Anderson Cancer Center - South Campus Research Buildings 1/2
7455 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77054
Chris Taylor, Director - Center for Entrepreneurship Advancement, MD Anderson Cancer Center