2015 Texas Life Science Forum
Largest Life Science commercialization and venture conference in the Southwest!!
The “must attend” event for the Texas Life Science Community!
Event Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Event Location: BRC, Rice University, 6500 Main St.
7:00 a.m. – Registration; 8:00 a.m. – Program; 5 :15 p.m. – Company Showcase & Reception
- This forum is the largest Life Science commercialization and venture conference in the Southwest and is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the life science community in this region.
- The conference will include industry luminary speakers, investors, and promising startups from throughout the U.S., while showcasing Texas research, innovations, and entrepreneurial companies.
50+promising life science companies have been hand-picked to present their ventures to an audience of 600 investors, entrepreneurs, pharma, mentors, researchers, service providers and other members of the life science community.
The 2015 Texas Life Science Forum is expanded this year with 6 concurrent tracks:
- Company Presentations
- SBIR/STTR Grants and Coaching
- Texas Life Science Educational Symposium (2 tracks)
- SciCafe by Nature Magazine
- 1-on-1 Meetings Between Presenting Companies and Venture/Strategic Investors
Advance Discount Registration ends on Monday, May 11 at 5 p.m.!!
$175 for members
$275 for non-members
$50 for academic institutions
$395 – Walk-up Registration (Day of Event)
Hosted by: BioHouston and Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship
Presenting Sponsor: Texas Medical Center and TMCx Accelerator