Texas Medical Center Hurricane Nicholas Continuing Updates
Texas Medical Center is taking measures to ensure the safety of our employees and patients and will be closely monitoring the storm. Please check back for campus wide updates on this page.
Visit the City of Houston’s Emergency Operations Center website for emergency alerts.
Parking Help: If you have any issues during the storm, please tap the “Help” button on the exit kiosk to contact our 24/7 Operations Center. You can also reach our Operations Center by calling 713-791-6161
METRO Update: METRO will resume limited service this morning for local bus, METRORail, METRORapid, and METROLift. Full details: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/TXMETRO/bulletins/2f126c6
As the storm approaches, it is important to remain weather aware & ensure we are all well prepared. Follow recommendations from your local officials and the CDC to keep yourself and others safe during hurricane season and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Harris County Flood Warning System
FAS5 TMC- Rice Flood Alert System
Houston Disaster Assistance Resources:
- To report flooding and non-emergency help to the City of Houston: Dial 3-1-1 or call 713-837-0311
- State Emergency Assistance Registry: Dial 2-1-1
- CenterPoint for downed power lines or gas lines: Call 1-888-876-5786
- American Red Cross of Greater Houston: Call 713-526-8300
- HPD non-emergency: Call 713-884-3131
- All true emergencies: Dial 9-1-1