The Texas Medical Center’s ACT Program is welcoming applications through October 9th; the program will take place from January to September 2021.
TMC ACT is an accelerator designed to support Texas-based cancer therapeutics projects. Eligible projects may be led by academic researchers who are exploring the next steps translate their technologies or early stage biotech companies.
TMC ACT provides educational sessions outlining fundamentals of drug development and business development. Each participant will have continuous 1:1 support from our team led by our ACT Entrepreneurs in Residence to create a tailored experience to meet their needs and stage. Program participants will be encouraged and supported to submit a CPRIT or SBIR grant by September 2021.
Other benefits of TMC ACT include:
- Access to trusted consultants in toxicology, manufacturing, regulatory, and grant writing
- Insights into best practices in corporate formation and governance
- Development of comprehensive budget and timelines connected to key milestones
- Connectivity to business mentors, scientific and clinical advisors, investors, and executive talent for future hires
- Access to CPRIT cores
- Computational chemistry resources for hit discovery and lead optimization
Interested individuals can learn more and apply here by October 9th.