Senhance Surgery Experience Presented by Transenterix
Robotic technology with responsible economics for skilled laparoscopists, that enhances the ability to perform complex surgery.
The Senhance ™ Surgical System is intended to be used in laparoscopic gynecological surgery, colorectal surgery, cholecystectomy, and inguinal hernia repair in the US. The system is indicated for adult use.
You are invited to experience Senhance Surgery. 1 on 1 sessions are available, see schedule below.
- Day 1: Mon July 16th ‐ 1×1 demonstrations from 8 am – 5 pm
- Day 2: Tues July 17th ‐ Cadaver lab [Appointment only]
- Morning Session: 9 am ‐11 am
- Afternoon Session: 1 pm – 3 pm
- Day 3: Wed July 18th ‐ 1×1 demonstrations from 8 am – 5 pm
- Wed July 18th ‐ Cocktail Reception at Third Coast – 5:30 pm
- Day 4: Thur July 19th ‐ 1×1 demonstrations from 8 am – 5 pm
- Day 5: Fri July 20th ‐ 1×1 demonstrations from 8 am – 12 pm
When registering for this event, please select what session you plan on attending. Tuesday’s sessions are the only offerings that contain a Cadaver lab.
If you plan on attending the Cocktail reception, please RSVP to Carmen Ansman at Cansman2@houstonmethodist.org
For more information and registration, visit: https://bit.ly/2ufcFUW
Houston Methodist Institute for Technology, Innovation, & Education (MITIE)
6670 Bertner Ave, 5th floor
Houston, Texas 77030