Reproductive Health Research Day 2017
The Center for Reproductive Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital presents:
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RESEARCH DAY 2017
A day of talks and discussions on the leading edge of men’s and women’s reproductive health research.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Baylor College of Medicine
Cullen Auditorium and Rayzor Lounge
FREE for members of the Center for Reproductive Medicine (become a member)
$75 for professionals
$25 for students
The day will include special keynote talks and presentations by top reproductive researchers within the U.S. and the Texas Medical Center on topics such as genome editing, endometriosis, uterine function, men’s and women’s fertility preservation, pre-implantation and fetal surgery, and much more, along with an abstract and poster competition, a t-shirt design competition, ample networking opportunities, and a reception.
– Access to the day’s discussions, including four great keynote talks presented by:
- Bert O’Malley, M.D., Chairman and Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Francesco (Franco) DeMayo, Ph.D., Senior Principal Investigator and Deputy Chief of the Reproduction and Developmental Biology Laboratory/Pregnancy and Female Reproduction Group, National Institutes for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- Amy Lynn McGuire, J.D., Ph.D., Leon Jaworski Professor of Biomedical Ethics and Director, Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy, Baylor College of Medicine
– Presentations by top reproductive researchers throughout the Texas Medical Center
– A USB drive containing meeting abstracts
– Breakfast, boxed lunch, and reception (light hors d’oeuvres, wine, and beer will be served during the reception)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are excited to host an abstract and poster competition during the 2017 Reproductive Health Research Day (RHRD17). This poster exhibition provides an opportunity for researchers to share their work with colleagues within the Texas Medical Center, as well as with visiting senior researchers and scholars.
Abstracts are due by Friday, Oct. 6, 2017 at 5 p.m.
Winners will be selected in each specialty area of reproductive research. Our abstract winners will be invited to share their research with a ten-minute talk and five-minute Q&A during the meeting, and receive a prize.
Please send abstracts to Jyoti Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org, with e-mail subject line 2017 RHRD Abstract Submission.
For abstract information: Abstract Submission Guidelines for RHRD17. (The first 15 individuals who submit their abstracts will receive a free gift.)
T-SHIRT DESIGN COMPETITION
For those who want to get a little creative, we are holding a t-shirt design competition for the 2017 meeting. The winning design will be printed on the front of the t-shirt.
The design must include, “Reproductive Health Research Day 2017,” and can include the hashtag #RHRD17. The Baylor/CRM logo will be added into the design.
Please submit your design to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 6. Designs must be electronic, and in JPEG, PSD, or EPS format.
For more information and registration, visit: http://bit.ly/2xTE6Ix
Baylor College of Medicine Cullen Auditorium
1 Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX 77030