MIT Enterprise Forum Texas: Advances in High Reliability Healthcare
Safe, high quality and highly reliability healthcare is something everyone desires. Healthcare in the United States is among the best in the world and people travel from all over the world to get their healthcare here. But, we still hear stories in the news media about medical errors. So, how safe and reliable is our healthcare system and what is being done to continuously improve healthcare? Healthcare providers in Houston are among the leaders in Safety, Quality and High Reliability Healthcare.
Learn from our panel of experts what is being done in Health Information Technology, Patient Engagement, Quality Improvement, Safety Culture & Teamwork and Strategic & Quality Analytics.
- Dr. Eric Thomas, Director of the UTHealth-Memorial Hermann Center for Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Dr. Robert Hausmann, Associate Clinical Professor and Founding Director of Health Sciences Leadership Academy at the University of Houston
- Madelene J. Ottosen, PhD, MSN, RN, Faculty member with the UT Houston-Memorial Hermann Center for Healthcare Quality and Safety (CHQS)
- Dr. Bela Patel, Vice Dean of Healthcare Quality, Division Director for Critical Care Medicine at the McGovern Medical School at UT Health Science Center in Houston, Regional Chief Medical Officer of Critical Care for Memorial Hermann Hospital Texas Medical Center
- Dr. Thomas J. Murphy (Moderator), Professor Family Medicine and Assistant Dean for Community Affairs and Health Policy at the McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Center in Houston
Register at www.MITEFtexas.org
$25 MITEF Members, Guests of MITEF Members
$30 UT Health and Memorial Hermann Staff
$40 General Admission
The Cooley Center
7440 Cambridge St.
Houston, TX 77054