Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What’s New for 2018
The goal of this event is to answer patients’ questions about the newest research in myeloma and lymphoma. It offers strategies for dealing with issues faced by myeloma & lymphoma patients and caregivers. This event will increase awareness for myeloma & lymphoma and clinical trial opportunities available. By providing information about transplant therapy and treatment options for newly diagnosed or relapsed myeloma and lymphoma, we will build a bridge of knowledge, communication, and collaboration among researchers,healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers.
This conference will be of interest to patients with myeloma and lymphoma, their caregivers, and family.
- Increase awareness of myeloma/lymphoma
- Provide better understanding of transplant therapy
- Provide information on new treatment options for newly diagnosed myeloma/lymphoma
- Provide information on new treatment options for relapsed myeloma and lymphoma and on clinical trial opportunities for patients
- Build a bridge of knowledge, communication, and collaboration among cancer constituencies, including researchers,
healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers
- Provide patients access to the experts with time to ask questions
For more information and registration, visit: http://bit.ly/2mH0POj
Omni Houston Westside
13210 Katy Freeway