Interdisciplinary Conference on Orthopedic Value-Based Care
Unique among medical conferences, this meeting creates an innovative environment by bringing together physicians, nurses, executives, APRNS, physical therapists and patients. This team-based approach allows for a deeper, more comprehensive focus on orthopedic value-based care.
Even better, our Financial, Clinical and Operational tracks allow for in-depth focus on providing value-based-care for the orthopedic patient.
- 32 World-Class, Interdisciplinary Speakers – featuring leaders in Orthopedic Surgery, Anesthesiology, Nursing, Physical Therapy and Healthcare Administration
- 48 Cutting-Edge, Rapid-Fire Breakout Sessions – so you can start applying what you learn immediately
- 3 Interactive Tracks – Clinical, Financial and Operational, so you can cover the needs of your entire team
- 2 Hands-On Bootcamps – so you can enhance your knowledge of Orthopedic Digital Health and Outpatient Joint Replacement (Enhanced Recovery)
- Team-Based Approach – so you can develop a plan that is right for your organization. (This approach was so successful that, last year, 40% of participants attended with their entire team!)
For more information and registration, visit: https://transcend.health/
Island Hotel Newport Beach
690 Newport Center Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660