Good Works Houston – Venture Development Program for Impact Ventures
Good Works Houston is dedicated to equipping founders with valuable knowledge and skills positioning the venture for greater success in empowering Houstonians in need. Our Venture Development Program is comprised of a series of labs customized to each core stage of a startup life-cycle:
Formation Lab: for founders creating or recently created an impact venture
Problem/Solution Lab: for ventures that are tuning their solutions
Scale Up Lab: for ventures tuning their growth model
Lab Program: The Problem/Solution Lab is for impact ventures that are fine-tuning their offerings and financial model.
A three-day workshop where you will learn and work on tuning your solutions, including:
• Do I have the best solution for the problem I’m addressing?
• How do I quickly optimize my value proposition and fine-tune my strategy?
• What are the critical issues in my team that I should be aware of?
• How do I create revenue streams and build a sustainable model?
• How do I create a go-to-market model that works?
• What resources are available to help me develop my venture faster?
HCC West Loop Campus
5601 West Loop S, Room C142