Enterprise Engagement in Action
Benefit from a formal ISO framework to make engagement into marketing, human resources and performance management. This program is designed to meet the needs of management in business, government and not-for-profits interested in: definition and practical application of engagement in their organizations or departments; an understanding of ISO 10018 Standard and an opportunity to earn basic and advanced Enterprise Engagement Alliance Certification and prepare for coming ISO 10018 certification.
- Dr. Gary Rhoads, Stephen Mack Covey Professor of Marketing/Entrepreneurship & Co-Founder/Board Member of Xvoyant.com, a sales engagement company, and before that Allegiance, which was sold to Maritz and is now MaritzCX.
- Dr. Ron McKinley, Vice President, Human Resources & Employee Services and Chief Human Resources, Associate Professor at the University of Texas Medical Branch, and Chair of The International Organization for Standardization Technical Committee 260 (ISO TC/260) – Human Resource Management Standards and Chair of TC 304 Healthcare Organization Management.
- Allan Schweyer, Curriculum Chair for the Enterprise Engagement Alliance Academy and Certification program, and a leader in human capital research and training as President of TMLU.org.
- Susan Forgie, Vice President, Customer Experience, ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, a world leader in security access control.
- Lee S. Webster, Director, Employee Relations, University of Texas Medical Branch, and Secretary, ISO TC 260 Human Resource Management and TC 304 Healthcare Organization Management.
- Alisoun (Lamb) McCloughen, Business Operations Specialist for Airplane Development at Boeing Leadership Training.
- Bruce Bolger, President and Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, co-author of Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap, and Project Director for Working Group 10 in ISO Technical Committee 260 for the creation of ISO standards.
- Gerard Camacho, MPA, JCDC, Director of Career Development, Parkland Academy, Office of Talent Management, Parkland Health and Hospital System
- $695 EEA Members and Not-for-Profit and Government organizations
- No registration fee for qualified college or university level professors
For more information and registration, visit: https://theicee.org/
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
301 University Blvd., Galveston, TX 77550
Lee S. Webster