Engineering Culture at NASA – Proactive Culture Strategies for Healthcare Leaders
Engineering Culture is a deep dive into the executive leadership skills that make NASA one of the most innovative and diverse cultures in the world.
NASA has consecutively ranked as one of the best workforce cultures in the US Federal Government and one of the most innovative places to work for almost a decade. In this interactive strategy session, you’ll hear from Jim Adams, former Deputy Chief Technology Director at NASA, as he shares the strategies he and other senior executives at NASA used to create one of the best workforce cultures in the world.
Top performing workforce cultures engage and retain top performing employees, resulting in better profits and customer outcomes. Great cultures don’t just happen, especially not in large organizations. Great culture must be engineered by the leaders in the organization to work proactively.
Jim will guide attendees through critical thinking exercises to identify:
* your culture leadership style
* underlying assumptions you have that drive your culture
* how to adapt your mindset to change your culture
* gaps in your culture strategy and tactics to quickly and effectively fill them from within your organization
You’ll learn how to stop reacting and start intentionally engineering a healthier workforce culture!
This intimate strategy session will be limited to 20 individuals, providing you with an exclusive, interactive opportunity to discuss culture leadership with Jim. A catered lunch and parking is provided with your ticket.
• Examine your organization’s culture goals and objectives
• Troubleshoot real problems facing your organization, and potential solutions
• Provide insight and inspiration to overcome obstacles personal leadership challenges
• Learn from Jim’s personal stories during his time as a Senior Executive at NASA
• Network with the top executives in the community
Tickets are $250 each. Group discounts are available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Door Space
Door Space Inc., a member of the Texas Medical Center’s Innovation Institute, is the first think tank of its kind dedicated to researching and developing step change technologies and strategies for healthcare talent retention and development. Our experts bring first hand knowledge and top rate tools to solve healthcare’s most expensive problems in talent management.
For more information and registration, visit: https://www.doorspaceinc.com/events/cultureclub/
Third Coast Houston
6550 Bertner Avenue, 6th Floor
Houston, TX 77030