The 12th Update on the Management of Genitourinary Malignancies Conference will focus on the diagnosis, treatment, clinical advances, and controversies in localized and advanced cancers of the bladder, prostate and kidney.
After attending the conference, participants should be able to:
- Access treatment and management options for patients with rare genitourinary malignancies and be able to better counsel patients on these options (Knowledge, Competence, Performance, Patient Outcomes);
- Incorporate neoadjuvant therapy in the management of renal cell carcinoma (Knowledge, Competence, Performance);
- Implement and illustrate clinical advances in the treatment approach to localized, locally advanced and metastatic prostate cancer (Knowledge, Competence, Performance);
- Access the best treatment option for urothelial carcinoma and incorporate emerging and novel techniques to provide optimal patient care (Knowledge, Competence, Performance, Patient Outcomes).
- Case presentations
- Panel discussions
- Audience Response System
- Question and discussion sessions
- Poster Session
A course evaluation form will provide participants with the opportunity to comment on the value of the program content to their practice decisions, performance improvement activities, or possible impact on patient health status. Participants will also have the opportunity to comment on any perceived commercial bias in the presentations as well as to identify future educational topics.