In Other News
- Trump, Republican Candidates Seize On Obamacare Premium Increases As Campaign Issue
- Viewpoints: Impact Of Obamacare Sticker Shock; What’s Next On The Health Policy Agenda?
- Public Health Perspectives: Disposing Of Unused Meds; Anxiety, Worry And The Election Season
- State Highlights: Minn. Nurses Settlement Could Give Hospitals More Labor-Relations Muscle; Legal Fees Grow In Kansas Planned Parenthood Case
- Top Health Care Questions for the Next Presidential Debates
- Too Close to Broke: Three Fixes for the Affordable Care Act
- An Economist’s Perspective on the Health Risks of Watching the Super Bowl: Do Houstonians Have Anything to Fear in 2017?
- Candidates and their health: A call for independent analysis
The Medicare program’s transition in 2004 to tiered fee-for-service physician reimbursement for dialysis care had the unintended consequence of reducing…
CLINICALJune 23, 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCHJuly 20, 2016
HEALTH POLICYMay 20, 2016
There are no Health Policy events at this time. Please check back later for updates.
.@RiceKinderInst finds that #Houston's high #poverty areas have quadrupled since 1980. Read on:? https://t.co/6OWgEDzJxr
RT @ahahouston: High blood pressure has a domino effect on health, leading to heart attack, stroke & kidney disease. Check your numbers. Kn?
Find out how our future pediatricians are tackling childhood obesity in the kitchen. https://t.co/bnENcjwGRZ
RT @UmberDickerson: The Health Care Transition Research Consortium has begun! @TexasChildrens @bcmhouston #transitionmedicine #research htt?
RT @BCMHouston_News: .@bcmhouston, @TexasChildrens scientists discover TRIM8 protein plays role in Parkinson's, Alzheimer's development: ht?
The new board chair of the Association of American Universities is a familiar face to all of us at Rice University. The primary missions of the AAU are to adva...
Award signifies Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital transformation https://t.co/EPUi0hIsyS via @FromTheLeader? https://t.co/A7RhTQCpWp
U.S. Department of Veterans AffairsVeteransAffairs
"Daniel Lopez helps teach art to fellow Veterans as part of the program through Combat Arts San Diego. He said creating art gives him and other Veterans another...
CHI St Luke's Health@CHI_StLukes
Join us today from 11 AM to 2 PM at CHI St. Luke's Health?The Woodlands Hospital Farmers Market on our outdoor pati? https://t.co/OflFsbVV82
CHI St. Luke's HealthCHIStLukes
Join us today from 11 AM to 2 PM at CHI St. Luke's Health–The Woodlands Hospital Farmers Market on our outdoor patio! Drop by for lunch and shop our selection f...
@OHMYDAYSitsHayz We are currently looking into the situation. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
@gedhoff We apologize for the inconvenience. We're looking into the situation. Thank you for reaching out.
Yeah, it is. @HobbyAirport #GoCoogs ? https://t.co/878ja9Ul0m
@drswlong Appreciate the RT ^SF
@mercedh Appreciate the RT ^SF